The Founder & Chief Software Architect
Since 2000, with his remarkable industry experience in IT Solutions and Dynamic Leadership along with Professional Degrees of MCOM and MCA, Higher Diploma in Software Application, Certificate in Electronics and various training on related area, Managing Director Mr. Santosh Kumar S is leading as Chief Executive Officer and Chief Software Architect in this company.
His career includes successful implementations of mission critical requirements. Since July 2013, under his able leadership, just in one and half year of operations, Nils Technologies Private Limited has been awarded Fastest Growing Indian Company Excellence Award 2015. The company is working with market leaders and proudfully serving Government of India.
His 8.8+ years of career in Fluentgrid Limited (formerly Phoenix IT Solutions Ltd) includes challenging roles of Analyst, Programmer, UI Designer, Tester, Integrator, Implementer, Project Lead, Software Architect, Database Architect, Solutions Architect, Solutions Consultant, Researcher, Inventor, Trainer, Evaluator, and Project Management Officer whereas he has always been a Project Manager along with these roles.
The journey has taken him through a variety of technologies like dbase, C, C++, FoxPro, Visual Basic, Classic ASP, Visual Basic.Net, C#.Net, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, SOA, Ajax, XML, DHTML (HTML, CSS, JS)... Again, working on OLTP and OLAP with Sql Server, Oracle, MySql, Sqlite like of databases turned him an ultimate solution optimizer.
He has highly experienced Windows Applications, Web Applications, Embedded RTOS, Web Services, Wireless Applications, Smart Grid Solutions, Device Communication Programs, Self Scheduling-Executing-Terminating Applications, Automatic Backup Systems, IoT Applications, Kiosk Applications, Real-time Applications, 8051 Applications, Arm Applications, Cortex Applications and a lot more. Designing of unforgettable architectures came to him.
His tenure in Phoenix IT Solutions Ltd has always been remarkable. His researches, tools, technologies, architectures and deliverables have taken them to new heights. He has headed each and every requirement related to Embedded Systems and Dot Net Technologies.
- His RAS (Revenue Auditing System) is the widest implemented application from Phoenix IT Solutions with 179 deployments in all 3 Reliance Operated Power Distribution Companies in Orissa i.e. for WESCO, SOUTHCO and NESCO.
- His Spot Billing and Spot Collection Software are the most appreciated software by the WESCO, SOUTHCO, NESCO and Reliance. He has extended it to GPRS based Spot Billing and SMSing.
- He is the man who lead the As-Is, To-Be and Prototyping Phases of UPCL-RAPDRP Project which has been a roadmap during TANGEDCO-RAPDRP Project as well.
- SLDC-CG (State Load Dispatch Centre, Chhattisgarh) is the best automated real-time web-application that has no human introversions. It is integrated with SCADA and strengthens their inter department and public relation operations.
- His RPS (Revenue Protection System) has won the NASSCOM Innovation Award for 2013, which has two difference versions respectively for Orissa and AP Power Distribution Companies.
- His Self-Collecting Kiosk Collection Software for APT Machines is one of the most popular Collections System in APEPDCL that has got more than 60 Lakh consumers.
- His Multi-Threaded Smart Architecture in SGDI-ECHELON Application for Echelon Smart Meters has opened up many directions for Smart Grid Implementation in Energy.
- His PMT/IPOWER tool is a unique combination of ERP, Software Engineering and Project Management. It is powering their internal processes for all departments and is also a central support for their audits and QMS.
- His has been the most secured projects and products with proper control with product key, licence key and many other security enablement.
- All his GPRS wireless RTOS Solutions uses POST method for server communications which is very rare across the globe and is highly secured system.
The Co-founder & Vice President
Since 2008, Executive Director Ms. Prem Lata S has experienced Education and Training Institution. Her academic career includes Degree in Bachelor of Commerce and Certificate in Computer Application. With her highly appreciated skills in record keeping, resource management and office administration, she is leading as Vice President, Office Administration to strengthen the Human Resource and Admin Departments.
Her process management and quality control initiatives have empowered the organisation to speed up the growth towards its vision, mission and commitments. Her determination to optimise operations has been remarkable and led the organisation toward wining the prestigious award.